Away tickets 24/25

They generally have poor home attendance don't they? Might be more with first game. Guess they're not expecting much from this season. 

8 minutes ago, oomarkwright said:

They generally have poor home attendance don't they? Might be more with first game. Guess they're not expecting much from this season. 

There is no tickets on sale for home fans in the stand allocated to us and it holds over 7,000.

11 hours ago, oomarkwright said:

I don’t know what to make of their chances this season?

Eustace in charge and he got them to safety last term.

not dabbled much in the transfer market? 

you can still get 40/1 on us and them to win league. 

I just hope we’ve settled the new boys in by then and can fire on all cylinders 👍

On 25/07/2024 at 22:59, Foreveram said:

There is no tickets on sale for home fans in the stand allocated to us and it holds over 7,000.

Looking forward to going . Leeds and Florists took 7k in the last couple of seasons for midweek games . How “Massive” are we ?  (No excuses pls). 

On 23/07/2024 at 13:40, RhylRam said:

Any suggestions of where to park in Shrewsbury within walking distance from the ground ? 

We parked at Meole Brace Bowling Club last visit , think it`s £3 , nice little bar and seats outside , about 15 minute walk to the ground from memory 

1 hour ago, Foreveram said:

The last time florist played at Blackburn in a league match there was 1,952 away fans.

Didn’t they take nearly  7k for their last visit in a midweek , early round League cup game ? I think we can beat that , now we are back in the big time . COYR 

14 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Didn’t they take nearly  7k for their last visit in a midweek , early round League cup game ? I think we can beat that , now we are back in the big time . COYR 

More fans or less fans,  ain't ever seen this at Derby.  Like an club you'll get a few leaving at 4- 0 but this was like a plague of locusts at halftime. 

On 27/07/2024 at 10:31, jimtastic56 said:

No, they didn’t fill the lower tier, the upper tier wasn’t open.

7,000 would require them filling both tiers.

IMG_0285.png