Rams TV

2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

So, tell me @Chesterfield_Ram, were you born in Pyongyang, or did you move there later in life?  🤓

Depends who’s asking 😂. Sadly in reality I’ve very rarely travelled further than to Derby or any away days with the odd holiday in between. Not even had any spontaneous Saturday afternoon holidays abroad 😂

16 hours ago, Srg said:

Bit of an aside, but there’s an epidemic of clubs using the word “is” rather than “are” in tweets and it’s painfully American. 

It's an interesting one, grammatically. It's not incorrect, since Derby County is singular, not plural.

The inference that there are many people involved makes it 'are'. Spell checkers often do the 'is'.

5 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

It's an interesting one, grammatically. It's not incorrect, since Derby County is singular, not plural.

The inference that there are many people involved makes it 'are'. Spell checkers often do the 'is'.

I think it's the tradition that a football club is something we're all involved in. It's always been are. Whilst not incorrect, the use of 'is' seems to be a modern phenomenon which you see without fail in American sport.

2 minutes ago, Srg said:

I think it's the tradition that a football club is something we're all involved in. It's always been are. Whilst not incorrect, the use of 'is' seems to be a modern phenomenon which you see without fail in American sport.

Which is weird, given that so many American sports teams tend to have plural nicknames - NFL's Falcons/Seahawks/Ravens, MLB's Diamondbacks/Phillies/Yankees...

Just now, Animal is a Ram said:

Which is weird, given that so many American sports teams tend to have plural nicknames - NFL's Falcons/Seahawks/Ravens, MLB's Diamondbacks/Phillies/Yankees...

It is, it's just as jarring when you read "The Baltimore Ravens is...". 

22 hours ago, TINMANTED said:

Been looking at rtv for Friday,says not available,just landed in Brunei and message has changed to video purchased,available soon,so fingers crossed 

Love Brunei

RamsTV Live audio working?  There was a countdown timer (that ended at 7:30pm) but still not playing for me

Pffft, I type that and it starts 😛

Edited by maxjam

20 minutes ago, richinspain said:

I can't get the live stream to start. I hadn't realised that I hadn't been paying over the summer. I've just paid my subscription but it still says that I don't have the correct entitlements

Just looked at my bank account, says that the payment is pending 😩😩😩