Shirt Sponsor

Fairly certain Host and Stay’s sponsorship is this year only. I am guessing a new sponsor won’t be announced until we know what league we will be playing in but it will be interesting to see who the new sponsor is

1 hour ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Pretty sure they said at the recent Q&A that FanHub will be sponsoring the shirts next season

When was that? I know they announced the training wear sponsorship for next season too, but I haven't seen anything about the playing kit.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2024/02/derby-county-links-up-with-fanhub-in-new-partnership#:~:text=FanHub have joined Derby's partnership,and the 2024%2F25 campaign.

15 minutes ago, Kernow said:

When was that? I know they announced the training wear sponsorship for next season too, but I haven't seen anything about the playing kit.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2024/02/derby-county-links-up-with-fanhub-in-new-partnership#:~:text=FanHub have joined Derby's partnership,and the 2024%2F25 campaign.

You'd have to watch the Q&A back mate.

Pretty sure Stephen Pearce confirmed it would be FanHub.

45 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

You'd have to watch the Q&A back mate.

Pretty sure Stephen Pearce confirmed it would be FanHub.

I think he said they would be around next season but i dont think he actually said they will be the main shirt sponsor did he?

11 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

I think he said they would be around next season but i dont think he actually said they will be the main shirt sponsor did he?

He did mate.

Go to 1:22:40 onwards and he confirms that FanHub will be our front of shirt sponsor next season 

36 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

He did mate.

Go to 1:22:40 onwards and he confirms that FanHub will be our front of shirt sponsor next season 

Pearce's wording is "Yes, they will be a sponsor on the kit next season." 

We have front of shirt, back of shirt, back of shorts and sleeve sponsors. Pearce didn't specify which placement they'd be, any of the above would match his answer of "a sponsor".