Can you help?

Thanks everyone for your kind messages - I've shown them to him, including from our guest from the coast, and even the smallest well-wishes from strangers can give a boost to people in his situation that I didn't appreciate until this happened.

Events like this makes you realise that it's the fans that make the club what it is. Thank you!

20 hours ago, dcfc the 1 4me said:

Sorry to hear about your dad, hope he gets well soon. I too have a similar problem and wondered if anyone can help me also for the Carlisle game. I had an operation a couple of days ago which means I’m not allowed to stand for very long, as I’m in the south stand that’s a bit tricky! Also it might get a bit excitable where I sit and don’t want to risk anything getting accidentally knocked. If there’s any takers for a pair of tickets to swap somewhere in the stadium where me and hubby can sit down and see the game for two south stand lower, block C , please let me know. I also contacted ticket office but same problem with sell out. Thanks if anyone can help 

Thank you @dcfc the 1 4me! I hope you get well soon too. Just bumping this up for everyone in case they missed it...

On 20/04/2024 at 17:26, Duracell said:

Thank you @dcfc the 1 4me! I hope you get well soon too. Just bumping this up for everyone in case they missed it...

Cheers Duracell - ticket swap arranged. My brother and I get to go in the South Stand so it's a win-win for everyone!

Edited by DarkFruitsRam7

That game was the first huge target my dad gave himself the morning after the stroke. His recovery in 7 weeks has been incredible!

He may not have been able to clap, or bounce to prove he’s not a Red (but take our word for it, he isn’t), but with my help and with assistance from a steward, he was able to invade the pitch…

The short walk to the stadium was the limit of what he could do. Another enormous thank you to the absolute gent that is @ram59, and his mate Paul, without whom we simply wouldn’t have been able to make it.

UTR!!

IMG_6777.jpeg

34 minutes ago, Duracell said:

That game was the first huge target my dad gave himself the morning after the stroke. His recovery in 7 weeks has been incredible!

He may not have been able to clap, or bounce to prove he’s not a Red (but take our word for it, he isn’t), but with my help and with assistance from a steward, he was able to invade the pitch…

The short walk to the stadium was the limit of what he could do. Another enormous thank you to the absolute gent that is @ram59, and his mate Paul, without whom we simply wouldn’t have been able to make it.

UTR!!

IMG_6777.jpeg

To think this could possibly not have happened without this forum, makes it all worthwhile. Glad you both made it and have this memory.