Pro contract for Dajaune Brown

Just now, Animal is a Ram said:

Warne et al clearly think a lot of the kid. Look forward to seeing him develop.

For his age he's a well bulit lad. I thought he looked pretty raw the bits we saw on pre season, but has the potential to be a handy player. could be a good asset in the next couple of years 

This feels like a huge significant moment for our club, just take a time to reflect..

Ebosele, Ebiowei, Plange, Kelly man, etc etc, poached from us for peanuts due to the club being hamstrung by administration, debt, Mel, EFL sanctions and Quantuma.

Not today though, today we are able to offer our brightest prospects a 3 year deal, more importantly, they want to sign it.

Edited by MackworthRamIsGod

22 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

This feels like a huge significant moment for our club, just take a time to reflect..

Ebosele, Ebiowei, Plange, Kelly man, etc etc, poached from us for peanuts due to the club being hamstrung by administration, debt, Mel, EFL sanctions and Quantuma.

Not today though, today we are able to offer our brightest prospects a 3 year deal, more importantly, they want to sign it.

Totally agree, it's a sign we have started the rebuild of the club in earnest.

In terms of the lad - I expect good things from him from what I've seen so far.

On 31/07/2023 at 14:38, oodledoodle said:

And they said we'd not sign a forward

You know, I think he could be the surprise package for the Rams this season and if he scores early on in the season after coming off the bench, Warne will be pushed not to give him more chances.