Away tickets 23/24

Foreveram

2 hours ago, rammieib said:

I agree with you 100%. I can only assume its because they don't want to commit to the Policing numbers, stewards, ticket printing and so on but yes, when its fairly obvious a club will sell its allocation out - why they don't do it from the beginning is confusing to me as well.

They put on their website that home tickets would only be sold to fans with previous buying history cos Derby are expected to sell out the away end and then try to get tickets in the home end.

10 minutes ago, NottsRam said:

Managed to get Barnsley tickets this morning, thanks to the large allocation.  Any idea what the allocation will be at Portsmouth?  

I looked at Reading's website this morning. They have sold full allocation of 2,000 at Portsmouth. 

Presumably all tickets have now been released and sold for Barnsley now that the website is showing as sold out and the update today said that the allocation had been increased (slightly) to 4,891.

Get on the waiting list anyone still after a ticket. A few of us have found this to be successful in the past.

17 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

Presumably all tickets have now been released and sold for Barnsley now that the website is showing as sold out and the update today said that the allocation had been increased (slightly) to 4,891.

Get on the waiting list anyone still after a ticket. A few of us have found this to be successful in the past.

Waiting list?

3 minutes ago, londonbridgeram said:

Waiting list?

Yes. Contact the club and get yourself on it. If any tickets are returned (because the original purchaser can no longer go for example) the club offer them to people on the list. I managed to get one for Burton, on the day before the game, by this means.

One challenge you’d have though is that I think they generally have to be collected from PP (if there isn’t enough time to post them). For Burton I could collect mine from the Pirelli but I don’t know how common that is.

2 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Yes. Contact the club and get yourself on it. If any tickets are returned (because the original purchaser can no longer go for example) the club offer them to people on the list. I managed to get one for Burton, on the day before the game, by this means.

One challenge you’d have though is that I think they generally have to be collected from PP (if there isn’t enough time to post them). For Burton I could collect mine from the Pirelli but I don’t know how common that is.

There are also a lot of family and friend tickets that aren't used each game. 

I was pleasantly surprised that there were quite a lot of local non-regulars around us on Tuesday night. I think these might have been returned family and friend tickets as we could not get any closer to the centre of the pitch despite being on there at 10 am sharp, first day of sale.

On 14/02/2024 at 13:21, NottsRam said:

Managed to get Barnsley tickets this morning, thanks to the large allocation.  Any idea what the allocation will be at Portsmouth?  

Those pompey tickets will be like gold dust!!

An update for anyone interested in tickets for Brizzle.

Tickets went on sale this morning .

1,348 full allocation on sale and available ( hallelujah).

759 seats.

589 standing.

Currently 347 seats and 410 standing tickets left.

591 tickets sold.

46 minutes ago, Ilkestonian said:

Surprised that Bristol hasn't sold out after this mornings update, anyone know how many are still left?

They can only sell to 10+ members until Wednesday so presumably anyone wanting them have bought.

There was a few more seat tickets added this morning, could be returned friends and family tickets.

Currently 32 standing and 27 seats left.

Edited by Foreveram