Away tickets 23/24

Foreveram

59 minutes ago, SKHunter said:

What he's saying is that if you don't know who it is personally you could be passing them on to a reet nutcase and the ticket has your name on it. 🍺

If that's aimed at me...
I know exactly what he's getting at. I was being sarcastic!
My gif was aimed at @Ilkestonian mincing his words/beating about the bush/sitting on the fence.  I was suggesting he should man up, come straight out with it/grow a pair/Say what's on his mind etc!  

By his reaction, he got it!  😉😁👍

5 hours ago, SKHunter said:

What he's saying is that if you don't know who it is personally you could be passing them on to a reet nutcase and the ticket has your name on it. 🍺

That's true but really all I was getting at was that in my opinion any unwanted tickets should go back to the club for those on the waiting list rather than people trying to get them by circumventing the system.

Edited by Ilkestonian

On 24/11/2023 at 23:04, Ilkestonian said:

No but if I did I wouldn't sell them to anyone, I'd return them to the club for them to pass on to someone on the waiting list. 

13 hours ago, Leeds Ram said:

I have two adult tickets for port vale I am happy to sell for what I paid for them.

On that note... Am I right in thinking these tickets are "Non-Refundable"?  In which case, how could one return them to the club?  Is selling them on "The only option"?  🤷‍♂️

*I've just checked... There are no away tickets currently on sale for me to verify my comments above.  Regular away fans would know though, yeah? 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Mucker1884

14 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

On that note... Am I right in thinking these tickets are "Non-Refundable"?  In which case, how could one return them to the club?  Is selling them on "The only option"?  🤷‍♂️

*I've just checked... There are no away tickets currently on sale for me to verify my comments above.  Regular away fans would know though, yeah? 🤷‍♂️

The ticket office will always take the tickets back and give a full refund if there is time for them to resell them to someone on the waiting list.

They took my Stevenage tickets back on the Thursday morning before the game.

21 minutes ago, angieram said:

The ticket office will always take the tickets back and give a full refund if there is time for them to resell them to someone on the waiting list.

They took my Stevenage tickets back on the Thursday morning before the game.

Cheers Angie.

I thought they must do, as I've seen references to waiting lists, and tickets miraculously reappearing on sale etc.
But also thought I'd spotted reference to "non-refundable" on the ticket site.  I must have imagined the latter!  👍

2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

I believe the ticket office would give me a full refund, but I am currently not in a position where I can make it to the ticket office before the game as I am moving house while working. 

52 minutes ago, angieram said:

That's a good point, we had to take ours in to the office to get our refund. 

Yeah it is a bit of a pain if you live a bit far out and/or don't drive. Ideally, I'd prefer to just go back to them but I genuinely don't have the time to make the trip before the game. I figured I might as well try to give them to someone on here so they don't go to waste 🙂