Away tickets 23/24

Foreveram

3 minutes ago, Blondest Goat said:

Is anyone able to see how many tickets are left?  Hoping it gets to away members on Wednesday but don't think it will.

Assuming you mean Cheltenham rather than Blackpool, there are currently only 9 seats available although that will no doubt fluctuate a little. I doubt they will make it to Wednesday.

So i have an account for Carlisle but they are checking first to see your not a Derby fan,they said they will check with Derby and iv got to phone back tomorrow,which is crap as im down as Derby fan on our official site,iv been to a few games over the years.but will try tomorrow.

Ticket ordered for Blackpool despite some concerns over the train strike. I was planning to spend a few days away from home anyway. Just need to sort out some accommodation but will probably wait on that until the actual ticket comes through my mailbox.

48 minutes ago, Yoxoram said:

Ticket ordered for Blackpool despite some concerns over the train strike. I was planning to spend a few days away from home anyway. Just need to sort out some accommodation but will probably wait on that until the actual ticket comes through my mailbox.

Plenty of cheap accommodation with free cancellation in Blackpool now the kids are back at school.

20 hours ago, WystonRam said:

Deya brewery (and Tap Room) is 100M from the station.

On the other side of town and closer to the ground is the Sandford Park Alehouse or Cheltenham Motor Club ( free entry for CAMRA members or £2 for guests).

If anyone has a ticket for this game that they won't be using I'll be happy to buy it otherwise it's the opposite end of the ground again for me. Home End Rams!