Missing Persons - Sheffield

i-Ram

Can you help.

Has anyone seen or heard of the recent whereabouts of @walkleyowl ?

Walkley, who also self-identifies as Wendy, has been missing for about a month now, and his mum is naturally anxious. She reports ‘it is so unusual for him not to be in his bedroom, banging away on his hand held device’ and she is at a loss to explain his disappearance.

Walkley has for many, many years suffered badly with depression, but his mum adds ‘that since August last year he has been the happiest I have known him, being much more communicative and cheerful. I was beginning to think he might have found romance with a lass from Hillsborough, and I could start thinking about taking down his football pictures off the bedroom wall’. When asked if that might be where he is now she replied ‘no, never, he wouldn’t leave his big cuddly owl (Barry) if that were the case, he loves his Barry’.

If anyone has any ideas or information as to Walkley’s whereabouts please report here.

86AD9756-5768-4728-9BF1-355638FC17EB.gif

1 hour ago, i-Ram said:

Can you help.

Walkley, who also self-identifies as Wendy, has been missing for about a month now, and his mum is naturally anxious. She reports ‘it is so unusual for him not to be in his bedroom, banging away on his hand held device’ and she is at a loss to explain his disappearance.

Walkley has for many, many years suffered badly with depression, but his mum adds ‘that since August last year he has been the happiest I have known him, being much more communicative and cheerful. I was beginning to think he might have found romance with a lass from Hillsborough, and I could start thinking about taking down his football pictures off the bedroom wall’. When asked if that might be where he is now she replied ‘no, never, he wouldn’t leave his big cuddly owl (Barry) if that were the case, he loves his Barry’.

If anyone has any ideas or information as to Walkley’s whereabouts please report here.

Missing Gone Girl GIF by MASTERPIECE | PBS

Why don’t you ask Pontificate Pilates? Oh sorry you can’t as he has gone walkabout too. 🤣

On 08/04/2023 at 08:24, i-Ram said:

Can you help.

My mother passed away in December 2017, did you use a ouija board to contact her, that said at least I know my parents.

1 hour ago, walkleyowl said:

Sorry I've been absent I've a close family member receiving palliative care for the last few weeks and they passed away on Thursday.

Sorry to hear that, been there myself recently and not nice to go through.

Also spare a thought for @i-Ram who’s topic has backfired on him, been there myself recently and not nice to go through either. 😉