Luke Jenkinson - Performance/Fitness coach?

Caerphilly Ram

Sad to see him go, obviously highly respected and talented to last through so many managers. Let's get Shane Nicholson back and fulfill Rooney'a promise to return jobs to those that lost them through redundancy. He'll have the players running through walls and bleeding black and white. 

2 hours ago, roboto said:

Warne is a former fitness coach, so I’m sure he’ll have a good idea about what he wants or is looking for from a fitness coach. Did he have a dedicated fitness coach at Rotherham? Or did he look after that aspect himself?

I’m sure we’ll get a replacement - lots of science involved these day so requires a dedicated professional - I’d doubt PW has kept up with the innovation nor has the time/head space 

4 hours ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

Sad to see him go, obviously highly respected and talented to last through so many managers. Let's get Shane Nicholson back and fulfill Rooney'a promise to return jobs to those that lost them through redundancy. He'll have the players running through walls and bleeding black and white. 

I think Shane enjoys his 1-1s too much and after he was shafted last time, I wouldn’t blame him for not wanting to come just after he’s built his business to a very good level. 

" Jenkinson signed off having watched the Rams beat Cambridge United 1-0 on Friday night and Warne, a former fitness coach himself, confirmed his departure and that a replacement is coming in.

"It's Jenko's last day with the football club today so we asked the lads to perform for him and they did and we just had a group hug and photo in there which is quite nice but sad because I really like Jenko," Warne said. "He's going to follow his dream in America for a bit, which is good, and we have got a good member of staff coming in."