Derby County V Man Citeh Under 21s: Player Ratings

Ellafella

Half-marks allowed; please rate all subs. Closes Monday @ 18:00. Results by Thursday 22:00. Average is 6.00. Therefore, when a sub steps on the pitch he is on 6 - that's the baseline. 

Loach

Rooney

Stearman

Forsyth

Oduroh

Thompson

Smith

Knight

Roberts

Collins

McGoldrick

Cashin

Bird

Sibley

Dobbin

Osulah

10 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Half-marks allowed; please rate all subs. Closes Monday @ 18:00. Results by Thursday 22:00. Average is 6.00. Therefore, when a sub steps on the pitch he is on 6 - that's the baseline. 

Loach 6.5

Rooney 5.5

Stearman 6.5

Forsyth 6

Oduroh 5.5

Thompson 4.5

Smith 6

Knight 6

Roberts 6

Collins 6

McGoldrick 6.5

Cashin 6

Bird 6

Sibley 6

Dobbin 5.5

Osulah 6

21 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Roy, You are normally pretty steady with your ratings, can’t see why you gave Fozzy a 4 ? He came on. Gave us an out, won some headers, stopped a couple of crosses and then chased that guy down that broke on the right wing when he was trailing behind him. I thought he did well. He’s not quick footed but he looked stronger than many and did well - didn’t look off the pace compared to his team mates either. Any reason you marked him down ? Did I miss something ? 

4 minutes ago, jono said:

Roy, You are normally pretty steady with your ratings, can’t see why you gave Fozzy a 4 ? He came on. Gave us an out, won some headers, stopped a couple of crosses and then chased that guy down that broke on the right wing when he was trailing behind him. I thought he did well. He’s not quick footed but he looked stronger than many and did well - didn’t look off the pace compared to his team mates either. Any reason you marked him down ? Did I miss something ? 

Nah, perhaps I misremembered. Couldn’t remember him getting forward at all. Wasn’t he partly at fault for one of the goals, him and Thommo? Can’t say I’ve seen much, even steadyness from him this season.

Am on hols in Santorini atm though so maybe a bit of brain fog. 

8 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Nah, perhaps I misremembered. Couldn’t remember him getting forward at all. Wasn’t he partly at fault for one of the goals, him and Thommo? Can’t say I’ve seen much, even steadyness from him this season.

Am on hols in Santorini atm though so maybe a bit of brain fog. 

He was playing CB. Still got a couple of good crosses in. 

• 1 month later...