Poor manfield stwarding

B4ev6is

Well guys manfield have poor stewards first gates were not working and kepted all us waiting until 40 mins before kick many missed start of the game common sence would have made sence just open the gates and giving a tick or something they have seen the tickets and que went the miles when we there over 800 waiting to get in.

Not the stewards fault there was a technical issue with a new system, kept us informed regular enough to keep it all amicable.

It was the whole grd, not just away end and they did say last resort was to manually chk tickets but they were informed it will be fixed, and it was.

I suspect most missing the start were due to not realising it was 7 o'clock ko......

8 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well guys manfield have poor stewards first gates were not working and kepted all us waiting until 40 mins before kick many missed start of the game common sence would have made sence just open the gates and giving a tick or something they have seen the tickets and que went the miles when we there over 800 waiting to get in.

I understand your frustration @B4ev6is but fan safety has to be paramount; remember Hillsborough? It doesn't take much to create a stampede. 

12 hours ago, Rich84 said:

Not the stewards fault there was a technical issue with a new system, kept us informed regular enough to keep it all amicable.

It was the whole grd, not just away end and they did say last resort was to manually chk tickets but they were informed it will be fixed, and it was.

I suspect most missing the start were due to not realising it was 7 o'clock ko......

I dont think it was most realising it was a 7pm but the fact that there was 1700 to process through 2 turnstiles. Entry started around 1820 which clearly didn't allow enough time.

15 minutes ago, Gladys' Handbag said:

Try to keep up - we 'drost' it.
It's a bit like a draw, but it feels like you lost.

Whereas Mansfield 'drewon' it.
They drew, but were celebrating like they'd won it.

Makes perfect sense that. 

15 hours ago, Boycie said:

Did we win or lose the game though?

We drew. It's the new EFL directive - you can now simultaneously draw and lose. They are working on sub-clause 19 part II:

1. A team can now draw and lose - except teams in the north-east of England which begin with a letter M and contain the letter "b" which, regardless of the score shall be deemed to be the victors and be awarded 3 points.

Edited by Ellafella