Create a Tinder Bio

Day

Right, I'm setting you all a challenge to write a Tinder bio for any member on the forum.

Single or married, does not matter, although it probably isn't wise to mention if they are married.

Remember, the aim is to get them matched so any mention of my bald head and small pee pee for example is not going to attract the ladies.

cilla-black.gif

1 hour ago, TigerTedd said:

You know what’s not a fun game to play when you’re having a lock down night in in the kitchen. You and your mrs set up tinder profiles and see who gets the most swipes throughout the evening. 

my wife got about 50 in 10 minutes. That game ended quickly. 

I bet she told you she’d deleted her profile too? ?

2 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

You know what’s not a fun game to play when you’re having a lock down night in in the kitchen. You and your mrs set up tinder profiles and see who gets the most swipes throughout the evening. 

my wife got about 50 in 10 minutes. That game ended quickly. 

Is this the modern equivalent of throwing your keys into the centre of a room of like-minded individuals?
Yours JRM.

37 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Is this the modern equivalent of throwing your keys into the centre of a room of like-minded individuals?
Yours JRM.

Only you end up being the one nominated to look after the bowl full of keys, while you’re wife disappeared upstairs.