Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

6 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

It is a issue through mate efl or fa dont like us and looking for any excuse to punish us.

Is it really? I know I’ve only been to three away games this season but I’ve not evidenced it and, I don’t recall any other posters on this forum mentioning it.

With regard to the the EFL and FA, we may all generally agree that we have been treated harshly, we really do need to get over this ongoing persecution complex.

21 hours ago, angieram said:

Me, too. I am working so hard to get a full season away this year  - I've never done a complete season before. If I succeed I will probably never use my new category as I've just about had enough of all the abuse that we older women get from some of our own supporters. 

the Rams need fans like you Angie, totally understand what your saying though, the away experience is not as enjoyable as it used to be

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

Is it really? I know I’ve only been to three away games this season but I’ve not evidenced it and, I don’t recall any other posters on this forum mentioning it.

With regard to the the EFL and FA, we may all generally agree that we have been treated harshly, we really do need to get over this ongoing persecution complex.

Well I have seen a number of times I been to all home and away games so far.

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Well I have seen a number of times I been to all home and away games so far.

Really, at home games? I have a season ticket, admittedly in the East Stand and not the more lively South Stand, and believe attempted pitch invasions are incredibly rare at Pride Park.

I’ll take your word for it regarding away games but, as I say, it’s not an issue I can recall any other posters mention. Maybe you’re just unlucky with where your seat is.

I don’t think it’s anywhere near the biggest blight on our fan base for either home or away games and isn’t the behaviour that is either making other supporters feel uncomfortable or consider not going.

16 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Really, at home games? I have a season ticket, admittedly in the East Stand and not the more lively South Stand, and believe attempted pitch invasions are incredibly rare at Pride Park.

I’ll take your word for it regarding away games but, as I say, it’s not an issue I can recall any other posters mention. Maybe you’re just unlucky with where your seat is.

I don’t think it’s anywhere near the biggest blight on our fan base for either home or away games and isn’t the behaviour that is either making other supporters feel uncomfortable or consider not going.

Well people running on earlier in the season.

3 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Quite I few a think at start of the season as kepted having to stop play.

But does not mean it wont start up again.

Sorry B4, I find it hard to believe there have been several incidents where play has been stopped because of people trying to get on the pitch. If there were though, as you seem to be implying, it isn’t a current issue.

56 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well away from home yes it is.

Portvale fans forced way onto the pitch and same at mk Don's more than just a few doing it.

Port Vale had a few rowdy youngsters in the corner but they were all well behaved. With the MK lot, there aren't any fans there in the first place. At home, I can't recall any pitch invasions this season despite you claiming several stopping play.  

12 minutes ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

Port Vale had a few rowdy youngsters in the corner but they were all well behaved. With the MK lot, there aren't any fans there in the first place. At home, I can't recall any pitch invasions this season despite you claiming several stopping play.  

let it go skydive GIF by Red Bull