Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

1 hour ago, Jourdan said:

Thanks for the updates, @Foreveram.

Fingers crossed I get a ticket tomorrow and I’ll see you all in Torquay on Sunday.

?

It’s been hard to give clear updates on this one because of the voucher code problems, it’s unclear when people have got access to the ticket website. As it stands there are 682 tickets available. 
Mk dons is much easier, over one thousand tickets available but plenty of blocks not yet opened up.

Hope you get sorted, we are going down on Saturday, staying till Monday and then going to Liverpool on Tuesday. Saves putting the heating on at home ?

1 hour ago, Jourdan said:

Has your code come through?

How long did it take?

Once you get your code you will be directed to the Torquay website where you will have to open an account to purchase a ticket. I recommend you do this before you get your code so you are able to purchase a ticket straight away. 
l and several others lost their preferred seat while setting up the account.

23 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Once you get your code you will be directed to the Torquay website where you will have to open an account to purchase a ticket. I recommend you do this before you get your code so you are able to purchase a ticket straight away. 
l and several others lost their preferred seat while setting up the account.

Thanks for the tips, @Foreveram!

20 hours ago, Sussex Ram said:

Am I right in saying that Portsmouth tickets aren’t yet on sale? I was expecting them to come online last week- running it close for those of us who can’t collect from Pride Park and rely on posting the tickets out…

Ticket details for Portsmouth now on the DCFC website