Derby County Prediction Competition 2022/23

Day

Derby County Prediction Competition 2022/23  

262 members have voted

1. 1. Where will Derby finish in the table this season?

• Champions
    • Runner Up
    • Play Offs
    • 7th - 10th
    • 11th - 20th
    • Bottom 4

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/07/22 at 13:16

40 minutes ago, Crewton said:

I'm chuffed David, but I always refuse raffle prizes. Please redraw and give someone else a chance.

Rather than a redraw, have a think how we can get it to someone that appreciates it and pass it on.

Completely your call as to how we do it.

Ideally, I'd like the voucher to go to a kid who's had or is having a rough time of it and who might get a lift from receiving and spending it. I don't know of any such kids among family and friends (all in good health I'm relieved to say).  @angieram apologies if I'm asking the wrong person but would the DCFC Community Trust know of a deserving case?

11 minutes ago, Crewton said:

Ideally, I'd like the voucher to go to a kid who's had or is having a rough time of it and who might get a lift from receiving and spending it. I don't know of any such kids among family and friends (all in good health I'm relieved to say).  @angieram apologies if I'm asking the wrong person but would the DCFC Community Trust know of a deserving case?

Yes, I'm sure they would. I only really know Simon Carnall there these days,  though as my contact there has left. 

I would imagine anyone on their main telephone number would tell you who to send it, too, though.