Excited

BatRam

Most teams that get promoted to the Championship struggle with the step up. We've shown that even with our threadbare squad as it stands is a mid-table Championship squad at best (no disrespect to the efforts, I love this team).

IF we can keep what we have now and even build upon it, I think we'll have a decent season in League One.

24 minutes ago, Retro_RAM said:

Most teams that get promoted to the Championship struggle with the step up. We've shown that even with our threadbare squad as it stands is a mid-table Championship squad at best (no disrespect to the efforts, I love this team).

IF we can keep what we have now and even build upon it, I think we'll have a decent season in League One.

But at the same time , its not nice football in league one. Very physical. And we've got a team full of kids so it could go really badly ?

14 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

We'll be under an EFL enforced plan so will only have players in who we can afford.

But you already know that don't you?

The point I was making was that loans cost money, particularly decent loans...

But you already know that don't you?

6 hours ago, Foreveram said:

New season starts 30th of July fixtures out 23rd of June. Pre season friendly against Everton, erm.

Typical Derby luck that the season starts early next season due to the world cup. There's so much work to do, we could have done with it starting late not early!

21 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Typical Derby luck that the season starts early next season due to the world cup. There's so much work to do, we could have done with it starting late not early!

Yes, if it's not play offs or manager changes getting in the way of pre-season, it's administration.  

Welcome to the topsy-turvy world of Derby County!