Player Ratings #32: vs Peterborough (H)

Rampant

Allsop               6     Nothing to do but wished he wouldn't come to the half way line so much !!

Byrne                8     Thought he played well today.

Forsyth             6

Davies              7

Cashin              9     Great debut.  Well done lad.

Bird                   6

Bielik                6       Coming back to his best ?

Knight              6       Super energy but being really critical need more end product.

Ebosele           5        Didn't look fit or want to risk his hamstring ?

Lawrence        3        Idiot

Plange             5

Sibley              7        Looked lively even before his goal.

Morrison         5        Played far too deep when he came on.

First time here and i think im going to upset a few .But sorry i have an opinion .

Allsop 6 ..........Can only mark him a 6 didnt have alot to do not that he had a bad game . 

Byrne  8 ...........Tried it hardest and never gave up but nothing spectacular . 

Forsyth 6 ..............Im sorry but that was a very poor miss all he had to do was keep it down .

Davies 7  ..............Steady eddy enough said . 

Cashin 8  ..................Lovelly debut  , superb composure which augers well , Mark would have been higher because he wasnt really under the cosh , had a nice introduction game to be fair for his full debut .

Bird 7............Nothing spectacular ..........average score . 

Bielik  9. MOM ............Easily and i mean easily the best footballer on the pitch , he has composure , tackling , speed , height , a good pass . When he does get into trouble in a tight situation he knows and HAS THE SKILL to get out of it . Some player . 

Knight 6 ..........Im sorry maybe its me but i dont see what people see in Knight infact i didnt really notice him at all on the pitch .For me he runs around all day and achieves nothing . I wish him well i have nothing against him but for me he just a make weight . 

Ebosele  7.5    ...........A promising player but a one trick pony at the moment . Speed and thats it , he is also guilty of not starting to run before the ball is passed , to many standing starts and also standing around . When he switched over to the left he went out of the game entirely almost as if he gave up trying . 

Lawrence 4 ...............What an enigma this bloke is ( im sorry he has to be sold end of season ) He is CAPT .........he has to lead by example that wasan awful elbow and meant by the boro player . But to go after him in the way he did , he wasnt even clever about it . The fact he is capt and we lose an important player like this for next 3 games shows a true lack of intelligence . He does this after having a hard time winning fans over and he has done that this season WON FANS OVER . He is very lucky we won because if we had lost this match their would be an out cry on lawrence .

Plange 6 .................upfront ...........im pretty sure that was a goal he grabbed it behind the line but other that that i didnt really notice plange .And i think sellinghim for what we have was a very smart move . Hope he proves me wrong . 

Sibley 8.5...........Absolutley brillaint as soon as he came on and im not a sibley fan as i think he to is a bit like lawrence has anger issues in his game . Direct fast and had an impact straight away . Not totally sure whether that was a shot or a pass to be honest but who cares . 

Im a harsh critic and say what i think , im not looking through rose coloured glasses at all our players ..........some will agree some will disagree . Its all opinion . But what i do know is al lthe players are tying and for this i thank them . If we get out of this it will become a hollywood film , you can see it now . 

On 20/02/2022 at 10:01, NottsRammy said:

Knight 6 ..........Im sorry maybe its me but i dont see what people see in Knight infact i didnt really notice him at all on the pitch .For me he runs around all day and achieves nothing . I wish him well i have nothing against him but for me he just a make weight . 

It's OK, no-one ever used to notice John Mcgovern either.