A Megastore question

TuffLuff

1 hour ago, bimmerman said:

I went in there yesterday and they had about 30 odd in a bowl at the end of the que line barrier thing. They had loads of little ram prints on them and were a fiver each. Probably doesn't help your online question but they do have them in stock

Just wait 48 hours they’re be in sports direct (itg)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Jourdan said:

Paid £7.94 for ‘express delivery’ yesterday on some DCFC merchandise for the weekend.

Estimated delivery?

31st January!

What is ‘express’ about that? ?

Hermes is their choice of courier now, enough said. Having said that, I made an order before Xmas that on the website said it was guaranteed before the big day. When I received the confirmation email it estimated the delivery after Xmas. However it did actually arrive before Xmas so keep checking your tracking details as it may arrive before the eta. 

11 hours ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Hermes is their choice of courier now, enough said. Having said that, I made an order before Xmas that on the website said it was guaranteed before the big day. When I received the confirmation email it estimated the delivery after Xmas. However it did actually arrive before Xmas so keep checking your tracking details as it may arrive before the eta. 

Thank you for the advice! Fingers crossed!