Films you don't have to watch all of.

sage

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/12/2021 at 08:39, sage said:

Zulu. Watched it loads of time, often fast forward from the end of the 'dancing' to the start of the battle. 

All you miss is a small bridge not being finished and a middle class bloke arguing with an upper class bloke about soup. 

Always thought it was an unusual name for a Zulu warrior, the bit where it said fire at will.

On 11/01/2022 at 07:45, Chester40 said:

From Dusk Til Dawn

First hour or so of slow but entertaining road movie can be skipped, start from Salma Hayek dancing and the **** hitting the fan in the club.

Fascinating. Is it the contrast between the parts that makes the movie, or is it two films shoehorned together?

2 hours ago, sage said:

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. 

Watch the start until they get off the dinghy then fast forward to the es ape form the mine. 

If you like unusual food you could watch a couple of minutes in the middle 

On first meeting the natives near start of film, last time I watched, it was cut where she "winces" when tasting the food.

Edited by TimRam

1 hour ago, TimRam said:

Unfortunately ads for the film now state that unexpected contrast.

Boo! Isn't that crazy?

Having seen it once already, I took great delight arranging a group of friends to go, telling them we were off to a new Tarantino film. They had no idea and spent the first half hour thinking it would be one of his regular films (if there can be such a thing).