What does Owen Bradley do in the close season?

i-Ram

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...Chester Green...poo....still only chester green.....all the while whilst OB sits in chester green he gets weaker, whilst kenny sits in the jungle getting stonger.....what he needed was a mission. And he got one....they brought it right up to him like room service. And when it was over, he'd never want another one................

The wanted him to go up river....to find a former Derby player who had gone crazy in the jungles of nottinghamshire....OB was to find him, and terminate his nottingham post column....terminate with extream perdjudice.

*after a ride down the trent on a blow up rubber dinghy*

OB is captured by the followers of Kurnal Burns.

out of the darkenss of his temple headquarters....looms....a tubby monstosity of a man....

"The horror......the horror......."

3 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

...Chester Green...poo....still only chester green.....all the while whilst OB sits in chester green he gets weaker, whilst kenny sits in the jungle getting stonger.....what he needed was a mission. And he got one....they brought it right up to him like room service. And when it was over, he'd never want another one................

The wanted him to go up river....to find a former Derby player who had gone crazy in the jungles of nottinghamshire....OB was to find him, and terminate his nottingham post column....terminate with extream perdjudice.

*after a ride down the trent on a blow up rubber dinghy*

OB is captured by the followers of Kurnal Burns.

out of the darkenss of his temple headquarters....looms....a tubby monstosity of a man....

"The horror......the horror......."

Errrr. Not sure how to follow that.

But.... It would be interesting to have a RamsTV past players interview with young Kenneth. I wonder if he has happy memories of playing with a Ram on his chest.

Ditto John "the wedge" Robertson.

1 hour ago, Rammysees said:

He's going to give Barks lessons in how not to tempt fate, and learn to tell us who has passed to who , rather than how old they are, how many kids they have and whether the players wife has had collagen implants 

I'd settle for him telling Barks he doesn't have say, Dint it, wunt it, don't it, at the end of every sentence lol 

I really like Barks and OB but it drives me mad lol.... 

14 minutes ago, SparxTheRam said:

I'd settle for him telling Barks he doesn't have say, Dint it, wunt it, don't it, at the end of every sentence lol 

I really like Barks and OB but it drives me mad lol.... 

Wait until you spot Barks referring to the post as "stick" every single time, that really will drive you mad! ?

Archived