What does Owen Bradley do in the close season?

i-Ram

Other than updating his CV and doing some job interview preparation, and of course having some great bants with Barks, how do we think Rams TV Celeb, and all round good egg OB will be using his free time. No serious answers please, I so want to smile a little more on this thread.

He polishes Colin Gibson's head.

Buffs it up to a nice shine. Details the eyebrows. Re-chromes the glasses. Changes the oil and filter. Inspects the body work for rust, dents, buldges....then fits the pannier bags and the rides him off on adventures through Europe, Scandinavia and I hear he plans to take him though the middle East once things have calmed down a bit.

3 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I'd imagine working on the content plan for the upcoming season. 

I really like the OB and Barker pairing, it's infinitely better than having to listen to the Radio Derby lot and I hope RAMSTV keeps on going in to next season. 

Confused Hanna Barbera GIF by Warner Archive

Have you noticed OB is doing more of the interviews nowadays?

So, I think, given the influx of new players that we're all expecting this preseason (if only), he'll be practicing - with Gibbo - that immortal line: "Welcome to Derby".

Once, he's mastered that, he'll be cryogenically frozen until the transfer window opens so he's in prime condition.

Edited by IslandExile
Sorry, forgot to give credit to Colin Gibson

Just now, IslandExile said:

Have you noticed OB is doing more of the interviews nowadays?

So, I think, given the influx of new players that we're all expecting this preseason (if only), he'll be practicing that immortal line: "Welcome to Derby".

Once, he's mastered that, he'll be cryogenically frozen until the transfer window opens so he's in prime condition.

Why does everyone think he gets cryogenic freezing? He could be drinking the blood of virgins to maintain his youth?

Or there's a picture of him getting older in a draw in Mel's office?