Comfort Shopping

IslandExile

Whenever I'm particularly worried by my own financial situation (all too often), I cheer myself up by buying myself a prezzie, a new lens for my camera, a bottle of single malt.

Let's ignore the fact that it doesn't help in the long run. In the short term, it's like a sugar rush.

Given the general air of despondency, I think it will give everyone a major boost if we made a marquee signing.

I'm just watching Mason Mount playing in the cup final. I miss him playing for the Rams.

How much do you think Chelsea would want for him? 80 million? 100 million?

We're going to get a points deduction anyway. Maybe even go into Administration. What the heck, let's go with a bang.

COYR ?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Mostyn6 said:

He’d deffo come back. 

I've thought about that. I'm not advocating anything like kidnapping but there must be a way.

Could the expert legal team, that we've now assembled, attempt to persuade him that the phrase "once a Ram, always a Ram" is actually contractually binding?

17 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Whenever I'm particularly worried by my own financial situation (all too often), I cheer myself up by buying myself a prezzie, a new lens for my camera, a bottle of single malt.

Let's ignore the fact that it doesn't help in the long run. In the short term, it's like a sugar rush.

Given the general air of despondency, I think it will give everyone a major boost if we made a marquee signing.

I'm just watching Mason Mount playing in the cup final. I miss him playing for the Rams.

We're going to get a points deduction anyway. Maybe even go into Administration. What the heck, let's go with a bang.

COYR ?

Are you a bit bored IE ?Try a jigsaw puzzle maybe ?????

19 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

COYR ?

If we can just attract a South American drugs cartel boss to buy us as a money laundering front and use his expertise in making offers that players can't refuse we could have Wilson, Tomori and Mount back.

6 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

If we can just attract a South American drugs cartel boss to buy us as a money laundering front and use his expertise in making offers that players can't refuse we could have Wilson, Tomori and Mount back.

You see, there is a way. All it needed to get out of our current predicament was a bit of creative thinking.

@CornwallRam has solved our problems. The EFL wouldn't dare fail them on the fit and proper persons test either.

1 hour ago, CornwallRam said:

Hasn’t a certain club found a Greek version ?

1 hour ago, hintonsboots said:

Big presence in midfield.

4C5F6CB9-B41A-45BF-85B6-BAD3573B9F9C.jpeg

I dunno.... You try and start a serious conversation ? and the thread just gets hijacked.

Anyhow....Harry Worth was worth the money just for that gag. Admit it, we've all tried ?

Archived