Nigel Pearson

DarkFruitsRam7

On 28/04/2021 at 17:09, Jubbs said:

Not exactly set the world alight in his first 12 games:

2 wins
3 draws
7 defeats

12 scored, 18 conceded

I'm astonished they've given him 3 years. What have they possibly seen in those 12 games to justify that?

I went to have a look at what Brizzle fans think. They're overjoyed. I feel like I'm living in an alternate reality. His predecessor was sacked and universally hated for returning a 44% win ratio. Pearson has achieved the sum total of duck all in the last 6 years. I think I'm done with football. It's a stupid game for stupid people.

1 hour ago, Ramslad1992 said:

What would a clever game for clever people be? Chess? I’d like to see people get the same buzz from Derby scoring a goal from some speccy virgin taking their opponents bishop! 

Hungry hungry hippos?

I'm not sure it's the done thing to over celebrate in chess. Me and some mates got thrown out of the chess grand final in our school for chanting and celebrating when our guy took one of the opponent's pieces.

Come to think of it, both competitors were "speccy virgins" at the time. Glass houses though...

Edited by Anon

8 hours ago, Anon said:

Hungry hungry hippos?

I'm not sure it's the done thing to over celebrate in chess. Me and some mates got thrown out of the chess grand final in our school for chanting and celebrating when our guy took one of the opponent's pieces.

Come to think of it, both competitors were "speccy virgins" at the time. Glass houses though...

Getting kicked out sounds stupid to me... as for the glass houses part, my eyesight is perfect! ?

On 29/04/2021 at 21:49, Ramslad1992 said:

What would a clever game for clever people be? Chess? I’d like to see people get the same buzz from Derby scoring a goal from some speccy virgin taking their opponents bishop! 

mhpfffqsgqy.gif