2021 New Year’s Resolution

Day

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

No more posting things I regret on the DCFC fans forum ( especially when drinking) 

We've all been there. I know I have.

I took time out sometime ago, came back, had a rebrand (with my user name ha) and hopefully @Davidhasnt found me such a pain in the arse in recent months.

I try not to let things wind me up as much now, it doesnt always work and i have a relapse now and then, but i there is nothing worse than waking up thinking, oh crap what did i say that for.

Just now, MuespachRam said:

5 stone, good luck sir.. get your self a real bicycle not one of those dangerous electric scooters..! 

Got one. Just too cold out there.

Doubt I’ll shift 5 without serious illness but got to aim high.

51 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

Don’t buy your suit (if you choose to wear one) til just before your big day.

I bought a nice suit for a funeral in July when I was a fat bloater, lost two and a half stone since and the suit is now redundant until I pile it on again which I hopefully won’t.

Not even looked. Well that’s a lie, I know the “look” I’m going for but said I’m not shopping until April, wedding is May 1st. 

What with Covid and that, still can’t be sure it’s even going to be on yet.

No suit for me though, shirt and braces, bit different. Easy enough to pick up without too many issues.

7FFFC100-0A37-4E06-95D6-A5334567518F.jpeg

E8983865-9154-42B0-842E-BE11122DB784.jpeg

5 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Is this you, post-hair transplant, standing in the bright blue waters of Cleethorpes?

No. Yet to see a hair transplant stand the test of time. When you see a lot of filthy rich bald men, you know a peasant like me should stay away.

And Cleethorpes waters are poo brown. Literally poo.

3 minutes ago, David said:

No. Yet to see a hair transplant stand the test of time. When you see a lot of filthy rich bald men, you know a peasant like me should stay away.

And Cleethorpes waters are poo brown. Literally poo.

Waynes was a beauty. Had the front done when he was about 25- then the back fell out.  Looked like a brillo pad for a bit.  Probably works better at my age when when you can see if the whole lot needs underpinning.

4 hours ago, David said:

Got one. Just too cold out there.

Doubt I’ll shift 5 without serious illness but got to aim high.

Maybe you should do a “run 10k every time Derby win” challenge...you will have covered enough ground to be  running around the world before the end of the season. 

1 minute ago, MuespachRam said:

Too cold... come on son, get out there! It will drop off you. Good luck, you can do It. 

Aye, we all don't have Florida beach on our doorstep you know, I've got the North Sea blowing over a layer of frost, if I wore lycra I'd have someones eye out.

Maybe you should do a “run 10k every time Derby win” challenge...you will have covered enough ground to be  running around the world before the end of the season. 

I hate running, hate it with a passion. That horrible shock vibration through the knees, awful.

Ha ha. I went for a run on the beach yesterday, burnt me pasty white arm...! 

I would send you some aftersun but it's about time you felt the burn after some of your comments this year ?

Archived