ROOOOOONEY!!!!

Day

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have to admit I didn’t like the circumstances that I perceived him to get the job under, but can’t argue with what he has done so far.

Not a million miles off play off form from his 7 games, coming into manage a side which were completely devoid of confidence and belief. 

2 hours ago, David said:

?

credit: @Cam the Ram

86EC22D8-9BD1-45A4-8B57-E8464CF8C12D 2.gif

I think you and the other poster with lots of numbers in his name give me some of the biggest smiles on this forum, both seeming up and down more than a yo-yo.

Staying away from the forum for long periods when we lose, based on the over reactions and then posting numerous threads like this when we win. It's brilliant and hopefully we continue to see lots more of these and the Birmingham thread by the other poster ? 

3 minutes ago, BIllyD said:

I think you and the other poster with lots of numbers in his name give me some of the biggest smiles on this forum, both seeming up and down more than a yo-yo.

Staying away from the forum for long periods when we lose, based on the over reactions and then posting numerous threads like this when we win. It's brilliant and hopefully we continue to see lots more of these and the Birmingham thread by the other poster ? 

That's me! ?

Archived