Goverment wrecked christmas this year

B4ev6is

Well christmas this year been spoiled for many now. For me personal spoiled it big time no pantomines and no football games to attend but for many families there will no presents to open under the tree while popurtaions will have nice yet many be struggling not be able to see any of family members.

Borris just scooge of christmas Carol maybe he needs christmas ghosts to come and visit him.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen enough pantomimes already this season, thank you very much!

Sick of folk shouting "It's behind you" to Marshall. 
The boy Lawrence playing like a girl. 
"To me, to you" style passing, whilst not actually getting anywhere with it. 
Rooney playing the rear half of a manager (No idea who was in the front half). 
Everyone booing each time someone mentions Big Bad Mel (He's the big scary guy in the black mask).

Might as well play our home games at the bloody Playhouse!

4 hours ago, Ewe Ram said:

I think you’ll find the virus wrecked Christmas, or rather people spreading it about, not Boris

Who the one stopped seeing Derby borris

Who one canceled everything borris

Who the one who cost thousands peoples jobs borris.

36 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Would it be better if Boris would say let's get 30 000 people for every stadium and see what happens? 

How many intensive care spaces are there avalilable at the moment? How many would there be after a couple of games?

Hang on B4, there will be a lot of seasons for us to enjoy live football after this.

6 minutes ago, Cisse said:

Would it be better if Boris would say let's get 30 000 people for every stadium and see what happens? 

How many intensive care spaces are there avalilable at the moment? How many would there be after a couple of games?

Hang on B4, there will be a lot of seasons for us to enjoy live football after this.

Well they go do things they enjoy why london in teir 2. And even place like show cats and stuff like that been allowed to 2 open with 50 percent capiticy with bumps on seats.

52 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

With much respect B4, I am no Boris fan (in fact the bloke is an idiot) but you are talking out of your arse to blame this on one man. 66m cases and 1.5m deaths worldwide, and that is only what has been reported. 

Just now, i-Ram said:

With much respect B4, I am no Boris fan (in fact the bloke is an idiot) but you are talking out of your arse to blame this on one man. 66m cases and 1.5m deaths worldwide, and that is only what has been reported. 

Well is or is he not in charge of the uk and rules being made and is he not the one that makes promises and does not keep them when it does not suit them.

4 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well is or is he not in charge of the uk and rules being made and is he not the one that makes promises and does not keep them when it does not suit them.

With respect B4, when you have lost someone to Covid you temper your outrage a bit. 

50 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well is this you, or someone else, typing this?

On 05/12/2020 at 14:29, B4ev6is said:

Well just how I am feeling right now mate.

I am just not very happy at the moment mate.

Look not meant to cause upset.

Look mate, we all love you, you know that. However you are so wrong on this, you just want everything open and it could kill people. The Govt have made mistakes, some they might never recover from, but who would not. Look at the Welsh geezer, he’s a Labour leader of the Welsh assembly, he’s shut down the whole place, much worse than Boris.. Also I’ve told you before, we ain’t all at party down here in London, Tier 2 covers most of the country and London does not have special dispensation to do what it want.

I am trying to stay calm here due to your circumstances  but these incessant Boris bashing, it’s all about you posts are driving me nuts. I know you don’t want to cause upset and again, you are my favourite poster on here but please think and ask why sometimes. Hopefully someone close can explain it to you.

I never mean to cause upset but I need release my frustrations some how I already said I was sorry if I caused upset but just seems wrong that certain things and there like cinemas and pubs remain closed but could have reopen but not just saying we need make money too and this is busiest time of the year.

Archived