Billy Davies Sweepstake - Sacked 12th June

GboroRam

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we'll finish higher than this season. Glick's talking about playoffs, but I don't see that. Without knowing who else might be coming in, and based on who we've already signed and who we're rumoured to be be interested in then I think mid table would be a good finish.

I haven't made my mind up yet, about this season's forecast, however as Daveo would tell ya, not been far away with my SOLIB and DOM DOM DOM bits

Need to see signings, and a little pre-season action, and I'll predict my views.

Its interesting that Play Off defeat equals failure and relegation avoidance equals success, unfortunately that is the ambition of each our clubs at the moment, but we want more and should have had it, I blame Agent Davies! LOL

Its interesting that Play Off defeat equals failure and relegation avoidance equals success, unfortunately that is the ambition of each our clubs at the moment, but we want more and should have had it, I blame Agent Davies! LOL

Given the extent of cost-cutting and debt reduction that we've gone through over the last couple of years, avoiding relegation has been a major success IMO. Now, we're finally back on an even keel and fairly stabilised. To be fair, this is the healthiest that the club's been financially for a good long while. To have achieved that and not gone down is a feat in itself.

Forest, with the amount of money you've spent, and the players that you've signed, and the risk that you've taken in running up more debt, have failed to a certain extent. Davros has certainly turned you from relegation probables to playoff probables, but that's not really enough considering the limb that Doughty's gone out on to try and get you up.

I think Clough has done a better job than Davies.

He has realised some potential, but not enough for me, Play Offs been success and of course disappointing not to win them.

Unfortunately Billy cannot live with the inventor of the Worst Team In History tag, and it clouds his tactical judgement.

However, he has done good, any news from Derby, has he been sacked yet?, and I think he deserves one more season to prove his capability, however I am of the opinion when reaching the Premiership, you can have him back, we'd be looking for bigger and better for sure!

I think Clough has done a better job than Davies.

He has realised some potential, but not enough for me, Play Offs been success and of course disappointing not to win them.

Unfortunately Billy cannot live with the inventor of the Worst Team In History tag, and it clouds his tactical judgement.

However, he has done good, any news from Derby, has he been sacked yet?, and I think he deserves one more season to prove his capability, however I am of the opinion when reaching the Premiership, you can have him back, we'd be looking for bigger and better for sure!

ok, who's hacked into Elvis's account already?

Don't worry son, it is me, knowledgeable football expert, and fair play banter friend

Now Flock Off, and let me chat to the Derby fans without issues!

Oh by the way, I'll stay in Football talk as the Away End PROMISE

There are too many Derby fans outside these walls, and I want to continue the harmony you created after your WUMMERY on your own official forum, who shut that one down by the way?:whistle:

Archived