Off duty doctorie came to my aid

B4ev6is

Well on my way to work I slipped over banged all my back he must have seen he came rushing over and did some checks on me only in his 20s but checked to see if not damage spinely cord but he was happy did not seem to be any but it felt saw when finnished work had couple of cocdine after I finnished my tea I had chicken cassrole yummy and massive dumbling.

And a lie down but still preatty saw even now.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I slipped on peace of ice I did not see it is called a accident.

By definition, if it was an accident it could have been avoided. So if you'd been more careful, you wouldn't have been in an accident ?

But don't take it personally, we're just joking around. No harm meant - but try to look after yourself!

1 minute ago, GboroRam said:

By definition, if it was an accident it could have been avoided. So if you'd been more careful, you wouldn't have been in an accident ?

But don't take it personally, we're just joking around. No harm meant - but try to look after yourself!

My shoes got preatty good grib on them if seen it I would gone around it. But still I did mean it to happen I am still paying for it now my freaking back killing me.

31 minutes ago, Anon said:

Ice? You must think I fell off a Christmas tree. You were acting the giddy goat weren't you?

No I was not mate

Look really did not see ice and plus no sun early in the morning yesterday and now even my neves are really bad now and all my legs and shoulders hurting me.

44 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

No I was not mate

Look really did not see ice and plus no sun early in the morning yesterday and now even my neves are really bad now and all my legs and shoulders hurting me.

I'm only pulling your leg. I hope you feel better soon.

18 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well on my way to work I slipped over banged all my back he must have seen he came rushing over and did some checks on me only in his 20s but checked to see if not damage spinely cord but he was happy did not seem to be any but it felt saw when finnished work had couple of cocdine after I finnished my tea I had chicken cassrole yummy and massive dumbling.

And a lie down but still preatty saw even now.

Hmmm!!! ?????? 

Archived