David's Shiny New Red Avatar

Red_Dawn

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, ilkleyram said:

I think that you ought to replace the broccoli oak tree @David and recognise the momentous season this has been.  A swan rampant would be a much more appropriate avatar to recognise their 7th place

Word on the street is that they actually finished "Joint 6th"!  

Let's be right!   ?

1 hour ago, David said:

Went to share proof I've honoured my bet and the tweets from my Red friend @Red_Dawn have been deleted, why would he do that? ?

Screenshot 2020-07-23 at 09.20.33.png

It wasn’t done individually, think I deleted a number of older tweets. 

You haven’t lived up to the bet though, tje posters of DCFCfans wanted Kenny Burns.. give them what they want ..

21 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

It wasn’t done individually, think I deleted a number of older tweets. 

You haven’t lived up to the bet though, tje posters of DCFCfans wanted Kenny Burns.. give them what they want ..

This one should suffice @David. Kenny struggling to keep up with Derby County legend Aiden McCaffrey (with the added bonus of Roy "Reggie" Greenwood in the background)

32CC93E9-89BC-4050-BACE-3A757ECEF5B9.jpeg

2 hours ago, richinspain said:

Just the thought of Kenny Burns I wouldn't be able to even get it up, never mind keep it up!

Kenny burns........Standing over you with his lad in his hand, wheezing about how assombalonga set the championship ablaze in the famous Garibaldi biscuits mmmmm biscuits.....moarwww biscuits for Kenny..... biscuits for Kenny.......

45 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Kenny burns........Standing over you with his lad in his hand, wheezing about how assombalonga set the championship ablaze in the famous Garibaldi biscuits mmmmm biscuits.....moarwww biscuits for Kenny..... biscuits for Kenny.......

sad jim carrey GIF

Archived