Giving the players abuse.

Coneheadjohn

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For level of abuse, go and have a look at Leicester's forum. Absolutely insane. They're describing part of the 2nd half as ' the worst 2 minutes in the entire history of the club' Good job they don't do hyperbole.

And the sense of entitlement is beyond belief. 'We'll probably have to settle for the Europa league now' Ahhh poor dears, how humiliating.

5 hours ago, SFD1968 said:

Racial abuse should never be tolerated, and any perpetrators banned for life.   There's a line which should never be crossed, but unfortunately too many seem to think that racial abuse is fine (hopefully that 12 yr old idiot from Solihull will get his just desserts).

I remember many years ago being at Pride Park for a match against Leicester (Robbie Savage and Stan Collymore were playing for Leicester). Stan Collymore was getting a lot of stick from the Derby fans about Ulrika Johnson.  That sort of mickey taking is (I feel) acceptable.  However later in the game Collymore injured his leg quite badly, and had to go off injured, and I was disgusted that about 25 feet away from me in the same stand, there were a group of fans pointing at Collymore going off and laughing their heads off about it.  Although I might dislike a player who's on the opposition, I'd not wish a serious injury on anyone.

What lines do other fans on here feel shouldnt be crossed?

There is a song which many Derby fans sing which seems to glorify this moment (leg breaking)

Archived