Cardiff v Derby

swansea ram

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the (joking) Welsh Gov changing nothing, there is no way the 2 Welsh clubs can play their matches.  With us under restrictions of no more than travelling 5 miles, with no staying overnight, there is no way they could even play matches away, or will footballers get special permission.  

1 hour ago, swansea ram said:

With the (joking) Welsh Gov changing nothing, there is no way the 2 Welsh clubs can play their matches.  With us under restrictions of no more than travelling 5 miles, with no staying overnight, there is no way they could even play matches away, or will footballers get special permission.  

I really don't think the normal restrictions will apply same as Premier League games will be able to take place even though the rest of us can't have a kick around in the park with our mates (I'm well past all that personally though) so, I wouldn't concern yourself. 

Sith Happens

would be good if we never had to play them again,  if any club deserves to go out of business its them for their shocking response to the tragedy that happened. 

14 hours ago, Paul71 said:

would be good if we never had to play them again,  if any club deserves to go out of business its them for their shocking response to the tragedy that happened. 

yeah, loved all them banners "he's 1 of our own" and "always a bluebird"...........yet never paid the transfer fee despite him signing for them....proper bankers

I think they'd have to default wouldn't they. 3-0 wins granted the opposition and the clubs docked points or not fulfilling fixtures. 

the EFL would probably take the covid into account, then sanction anyway and fight legal battles because they are so very well run.

It'll probably be a non issue, unless the germ riddled bluebirds cause a huge flair up WAG are only going be a week or to behind, similarly Scotgov are different again, but not a million miles different and probs only a week or two behind.

Archived