Happy National Tea Day

Inverurie Ram

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

I enjoy a Tetley (Since 1837) Original Full Flavoured, Vibrant & Refreshing Tea bag soaked in the boiling hot water with two Sweetex sugars popped into my mug.

Worst cup of tea ever??? ???

We have a regular tea delivery, once a fortnight, from Ringtons. The Memsahib always takes a pack of their tea bags, but we never quite use the whole lot before the next delivery. Consequently, the 'reserve' mounts up over time.

They haven't delivered since the lockdown started, which is a blessing really, because I reckon we still have 5 or 6 packs left.

15 minutes ago, Pastinaak said:

Worst cup of tea ever??? ???

Nah, Typhoo is the worst IMO - You only get an ugh with Typhoo!

Yorkshire for me, preferably Yorkshire Gold. Otherwise supermarket own brand Gold versions are good too.

Everyday is Tea Day for me?

2 hours ago, 1967Ram said:

Nah, Typhoo is the worst IMO - You only get an ugh with Typhoo!

Yorkshire for me, preferably Yorkshire Gold. Otherwise supermarket own brand Gold versions are good too.

Everyday is Tea Day for me?

Agree on Yorkshire Gold. Mrs Wolfie got me into it 10 years ago & I never buy anything else.

She didn't get me into her filthy habit of putting the milk in first, mind.

Some of the tea estates in India have stopped picking,the ones in Northern India particularly,the southern ones are still working.

Darjeeling are down 120 million kilos

So is it possible that tea will become scarce,what are the stocks on the supermarket shelves like ?

Archived