Fantastic BBG photos of days gone by

admira

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, admira said:

Don't have time to copy and paste?
Got a million and one things to do, and need to access the link a little faster?
Fingers too fat for all those right clicks, swipes and long lists of options for what to do next?
Need to take your toast from the grill before it sets ablaze? 

Then why not try the new, improved "Clickable Link".  No need for apps.  No log in required.  No registration required.
Just click the link below, to go straight to the article first mooted in the OP.

It's new.  It's exciting... and it's bloody fast!

Oh... and don't forget the toast...

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/gallery/Derby-county-81-wonderful-memories-4033920

EDIT:
OH... How weird... The link in the OP is non-clickable (to me, at least!)... and yet when replicated in the quote, it is indeed clickable!  Now either I'm extremely stupid or... erm... Meh, too late now anyway!   ?‍♂️

24 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Don't have time to copy and paste?
Got a million and one things to do, and need to access the link a little faster?
Fingers too fat for all those right clicks, swipes and long lists of options for what to do next?
Need to take your toast from the grill before it sets ablaze? 

Then why not try the new, improved "Clickable Link".  No need for apps.  No log in required.  No registration required.
Just click the link below, to go straight to the article first mooted in the OP.

It's new.  It's exciting... and it's bloody fast!

Oh... and don't forget the toast...

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/gallery/Derby-county-81-wonderful-memories-4033920

EDIT:
OH... How weird... The link in the OP is non-clickable (to me, at least!)... and yet when replicated in the quote, it is indeed clickable!  Now either I'm extremely stupid or... erm... Meh, too late now anyway!   ?‍♂️

Probably my fault. I thought I had to just copy and paste the link into the message body but maybe I have to click on the link icon.

19 hours ago, admira said:

Probably my fault. I thought I had to just copy and paste the link into the message body but maybe I have to click on the link icon.

To be fair, the copy and paste approach usually works for me.  No need for clicking on any icons etc.

Still, kudos to you for taking full responsibility for this whole sorry mess, and for ensuring I don't look a complete eejit!   ??

Oh yeah... great link, by the way!  ?

Saw this one on Twitter the other day (yes I’m in it ?) Ah the good old days......

The lad with the pink panther once whacked a load of Man U fans with it who had been kicked out of the Normanton end for fighting ?

?The key club? ?? ?The key club?

BC2E0897-AA89-44BB-90F4-DF02788FFC63.jpeg

4 hours ago, TexasRam said:

Saw this one on Twitter the other day (yes I’m in it ?) Ah the good old days......

The lad with the pink panther once whacked a load of Man U fans with it who had been kicked out of the Normanton end for fighting ?

Do you still have the 'pink panther'?

6 hours ago, TexasRam said:

Are you the bloke at the back with the flat cap?

Archived