v Crystal Palace (A) - Matchday Thread

Rampant

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dimmu said:

You know I'm a huge fan of your commenting but I think you got this bit wrong... Biased maybe? 

Surely Malone wasn't out of position, he was just crossing from the byline moments earlier! 

And yes, Rooney did what left-sided DM should at such moment.

Oh I only meant to paint the picture of Malone not being in full-back as they attacked up the right wing; I didn't mean to imply it was a Malone error that created that situation. 

You can be out of position without being in the wrong, in my mind - but I understand some people use the phrase universally negatively. 

My engine comment was also in regards to the fact that Rooney caught up and overtook Ayew, not that he simply covered. 

1 minute ago, Wolfie20 said:

Wasn't that just at PP?

The commentator didn't add that qualifier. It isn't my stat. If someone wants to pull up an away game we've lost after scoring first in the last 50-whatever then I'll assume you are correct ? 

I can't think of one off hand. 

Would be very Alan Partridge to raise that stat while Derby are away from home if it's a home record ? 

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

The commentator didn't add that qualifier. It isn't my stat. If someone wants to pull up an away game we've lost after scoring first in the last 50-whatever then I'll assume you are correct ? 

I can't think of one off hand. 

Is that because we hardly ever score away from home?

Archived