Sky Sports EFL Podcast: Wayne Rooney interview

maxjam

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Pastinaak said:

13 mins in - interviewer asks Rooney which Derby players he's looking forward to playing with, Rooney draws a blank - interviewer presses him to name any of the players... awkward silence before they move on. Interesting.

Poor question from the interviewer that. Rooney has played with some of the best players in England and the world - why would he be looking forward to playing with any of our second rate players - none of them would be particularly exciting to him.

58 minutes ago, GenBr said:

Poor question from the interviewer that. Rooney has played with some of the best players in England and the world - why would he be looking forward to playing with any of our second rate players - none of them would be particularly exciting to him.

Exactly. He cant exactly say 'i used to play in a front three with Ronaldo & Tevez but im really looking forward to chasing miss controlled balls and balls that bounce off waghorns shin' 

If i was him id be regretting joining. Id give it until the end of the season but already have my agent working on a summer move 

Just now, G-Ram said:

Exactly. He cant exactly say 'i used to play in a front three with Ronaldo & Tevez but im really looking forward to chasing miss controlled balls and balls that bounce off waghorns shin' 

If i was him id be regretting joining. Id give it until the end of the season but already have my agent working on a summer move 

Just now, Pastinaak said:

I might have made that bit up actually.

Keep up, @G-Ram!   ?

24 minutes ago, G-Ram said:

And give up 100k a week? He won’t be doing that.

Archived