Season Comparisons (Updated)

Yani P

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Van Gritters said:

The second half of the season certainly was. First half we were there just about. Even the Boxing Day win over Fulham was boring but from then on it was down hill.

I'm talking poo anyway. I meant the purple one. 

Face and palm

And there it is. Visual confirmation of what we all knew, we’ve fallen into an absolute mess this season. A shocking team of individuals with no quality and who put in no effort, and a manager who wouldn’t know an attack if it smacked him in the face. What a total and absolute mess we’ve made of things. So much work to sort things out now after years of poor recruitment, both of players and of managers. God knows how we’re gonna piece ourselves back together now, but big changes are needed.

2 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

And there it is. Visual confirmation of what we all knew, we’ve fallen into an absolute mess this season. A shocking team of individuals with no quality and who put in no effort, and a manager who wouldn’t know an attack if it smacked him in the face. What a total and absolute mess we’ve made of things. So much work to sort things out now after years of poor recruitment, both of players and of managers. God knows how we’re gonna piece ourselves back together now, but big changes are needed.

I believe that to be extremely over the top 

I have witnessed us to be in a much poorer condition for long amounts of time over a long period of time 

11 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Bring back the mac 

8 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I believe that to be extremely over the top 

I have witnessed us to be in a much poorer condition for long amounts of time over a long period of time 

Much poorer? At second division level? Really? I’m not convinced. A longer period of time yes, but how long will this last? That’s the concern. We don’t look to be able to turn this around.

Just now, Millenniumram said:

It probably was a harsh sacking last time around. But he shouldn’t have been brought back after a justified sacking before in the first place. Can’t keep looking backwards.

Aye. Maybe they're lining it up for Rooney next year or year after? 

11 minutes ago, bimmerman said:

Aye. Maybe they're lining it up for Rooney next year or year after? 

Doubt we’ll be lining anything up for him because it’ll be too far in the future to plan ahead for, but there’s certainly a future possibility there. Wouldn’t be for at least a couple of years though, probably more.

Archived