38 miles round trip to watch U23s at Loughborough

Curtains

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Squid said:

PRIDE PARK IS 15 MILES AWAY FROM ME AND I AM FUMING 

It's at least a mile from everyone because they have such disdain for the fan-base.

2 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

Derby County should be for Derby residents ONLY

get out GIF

In all seriousness if only the club found a way of allowing the fans to watch the game who were unable to make the mammoth cross country 38 mile round trip in the week.

Maybe stream it on the internet?

1 minute ago, Mucker1884 said:

I'm 17 miles from Pride Park Stadium, and walk to every home game, but you don't hear me moaning!

EDIT:
Does anyone know how to find a decimal point on a keyboard, as the above post may be a tad misleading without it!  ?

You mean a full stop?

Also, leave it out because really Curtains should be walking to Loughborough.

1 minute ago, Mucker1884 said:

No, No... most definitely a decimal poi... oh forget it... just ruin my joke, why don't yer!   

I didn't notice your "Edit" was done in the original post, and not through the edit function. That knowledge was key in getting your point ? 

3 minutes ago, Srg said:

I mean I would love to know why we play in Loughborough when we have pitch facilities at Moor Farm if we aren't playing at Pride Park.

I think Loughborough are paying us for the privilege. Or something like that anyway. I seem to recall the statement when this deal was made seemed to imply there was more to the "partnership" than just having a bunch of games played there.

32 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Vs Leeds tonight .

19 miles Derby to game. 

Is that fair on fans. 

Not in my eyes. 

Good to see a return to form with your threads @Curtains.

It’s not ideal no.

Not something that would stress me out greatly in the grand scheme of things though.

You can borrow Igor and ride to Loughborough?

Archived