• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 13/11/2019 at 13:02, Curtains said:

Vs Leeds tonight .

19 miles Derby to game. 

Is that fair on fans. 

Not in my eyes. 

Your opinions tend to be on another planet so I’m guessing 19 miles wasn’t much trouble ?

On 13/11/2019 at 13:02, Curtains said:

19 miles Derby to game. 

Is that fair on fans. 

To some degree, I can see advantages for the team having a home ground - rather than just playing where they train.

However, if others find it tricky, or unfair, like you, perhaps, the club could consider laying on transport for anyone who can make it to Pride Park, but is struggling to get to Loughborough.

It can only be good to encourage more interest in the junior teams ...

13 hours ago, Ken Tram said:

To some degree, I can see advantages for the team having a home ground - rather than just playing where they train.

However, if others find it tricky, or unfair, like you, perhaps, the club could consider laying on transport for anyone who can make it to Pride Park, but is struggling to get to Loughborough.

It can only be good to encourage more interest in the junior teams ...

Laying on transport with energy efficient electric buses or buses. with catalytic converters etc would be less polluting than everybody driving gas guzzling cars to Loughborough 

20 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Are you worried about the carbon footprint and global warming with unnecessary travel. 

Expensive electric cars may help but it has to be worldwide.

Maybe flying to Loughborough would be more polluting lol

Technically your journey to Loughborough would more than likely be more efficient due to driving at higher and more efficent fuel burning speeds than sitting in traffic getting around Derby.

39 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Are you worried about the carbon footprint and global warming with unnecessary travel. 

Expensive electric cars may help but it has to be worldwide.

Maybe flying to Loughborough would be more polluting lol

Yes that kinda stuff does indeed concern me.  But I doubt that's your genuine reason for moaning about this.  If you're short of petrol money this week, the game could be viewed on rams player, for free.  If you didn't want to make the journey in difficult conditions, it was on rams player, for free.  It's Loughborough, not Fiji.  Man up...

5 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

Yes that kinda stuff does indeed concern me.  But I doubt that's your genuine reason for moaning about this.  If you're short of petrol money this week, the game could be viewed on rams player, for free.  If you didn't want to make the journey in difficult conditions, it was on rams player, for free.  It's Loughborough, not Fiji.  Man up...

Ha ha 

The hypocrisy of people moaning about global warming and then doing everything to create it. 

Archived