KSI v Logan Paul

Chester40

Anyone care?

I refuse to post this in other sport..or the boxing thread.

Mind boggles people are paying to watch it. Eddie Hearn... legend in his own lunchtime.

Notwithstanding they aren't credible sportsmen...they have made their fame and fortune by having access to free media outlets and now are charging people to watch them. Horrible 

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Chester40 said:

Anyone care?

I refuse to post this in other sport..or the boxing thread.

Mind boggles people are paying to watch it. Eddie Hearn... legend in his own lunchtime.

Notwithstanding they aren't credible sportsmen...they have made their fame and fortune by having access to free media outlets and now are charging people to watch them. Horrible 

200.gif

6 hours ago, Boycie said:

It’s no different to these local white collar boxing matches that go on, just a bigger audience, and possibly no benefit to charity.

It’ll be another draw.

It'll be close one way or the other, so they can take their crap to cage fighting or wrestling next.

One of my pet hates tbh 

If you dont like soemthing, dont watch it

For example, FI dont like love island, its poo, always has been poo, always will be poo, always will continue to be poo

But theres only one thing that pissess me off more than love island. People who complain about love island. So pointless

1 hour ago, dcfcfan1 said:

One of my pet hates tbh 

If you dont like soemthing, dont watch it

For example, FI dont like love island, its poo, always has been poo, always will be poo, always will continue to be poo

But theres only one thing that pissess me off more than love island. People who complain about love island. So pointless

So your pet moan is people that moan about things?  My pet hate is people who moan about people who moan about things.  

I love how boxing fans are pretending that this was some massive insult to the sport. I wouldn't mind, but boxing already makes a habit of ignoring good technical fighters and lauding loud mouthed idiots who have the gift of the gab.

Archived