U23s vs Wolves

Ghost of Clough

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Ghost of Clough said:

A Babos in swinging corner finds the head of Buchanan and it hits the bottom corner of the net. 2-2 and a valuable point added to the tally.

Nah nah nah, I refuse to believe this. A Derby player winning a header was hard enough to take, but scoring from a corner? Now I know you’re making it up

13 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Thought Bewcannon had a good game - really like the look of him. Hope he's learnt something from the team-bonding session.

Fantastic second half from him and he deserved his goal. 

Good fightback for the draw - I like the spirit of this side.

After an annoying heavy drizzle all evening the heavens have now opened as we head back up the motorway.

Second half showed much improvement, particularly the passing.

We looked lively and creative on the ball, good overlapping play.

Sibley, Knight had good games. Buchanan had a good second half.

I don't think JML has improved from this time last year. Bennett shadow of his best self.

Exciting game though.

(Shame it's played the day before the first team - an ongoing annoyance for me, players miss the chance to be on the bench or miss the minutes for u23s)

1 hour ago, U.M. said:

Second half showed much improvement, particularly the passing.

We looked lively and creative on the ball, good overlapping play.

Sibley, Knight had good games. Buchanan had a good second half.

I don't think JML has improved from this time last year. Bennett shadow of his best self.

Exciting game though.

(Shame it's played the day before the first team - an ongoing annoyance for me, players miss the chance to be on the bench or miss the minutes for u23s)

Agreed, it would be better to play on the Sunday or Monday, then players who get little or no minutes off the bench can get a full 90 mins with the u23s. 

Good second half performance deserved a victory. 

3 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

3 points clear of 2nd (Chelsea with 2 games in hand) and 4 points clear of 3rd (Arsenal).

We’re only 3 points behind matching our 2nd best season at this level and only 10 points off beating out best. We aren’t even halfway through the season.

33D4AEEA-2F74-4298-A584-5D35F08E30E1.thumb.jpeg.2992c9612f002e857cd0c2cfc648a9d4.jpeg

Come on you lambs!

11 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

3 points clear of 2nd (Chelsea with 2 games in hand) and 4 points clear of 3rd (Arsenal).

We’re only 3 points behind matching our 2nd best season at this level and only 10 points off beating out best. We aren’t even halfway through the season.

33D4AEEA-2F74-4298-A584-5D35F08E30E1.thumb.jpeg.2992c9612f002e857cd0c2cfc648a9d4.jpeg

Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool, Man City....

Some big big clubs below us who fans want us to sign their next big things, we have a few of our own!

Archived