U23s vs Wolves

Ghost of Clough

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They both have strengths - I think Cresswell has a better touch and shot but Hector-Ingram works hard, is more physical and has an uncanny knack of winning penalties.

I do think Wolves are good value for their lead at the moment. They are more physical and we seem to be standing off them a bit. We're not helping ourselves giving the ball away a bit too much.

Two great shots from them. Did the free kick go over or round the wall? Hard to see from where we are sat.

Is it good practice to moan about refs at this level? ?

2 minutes ago, angieram said:

They both have strengths - I think Cresswell has a better touch and shot but Hector-Ingram works hard, is more physical and has an uncanny knack of winning penalties.

I do think Wolves are good value for their lead at the moment. They are more physical and we seem to be standing off them a bit. We're not helping ourselves giving the ball away a bit too much.

Two great shots from them. Did the free kick go over or round the wall? Hard to see from where we are sat.

Is it good practice to moan about refs at this level? ?

Dinked and swerved over the wall. Looked like Ravas could have done more to stop it but I think the movement of the ball caught him out. 
You can never get enough practice moaning about the refs ?

10 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Cresswell has the perfect attitude. Despite not being as good as Trialist, I fell his character will see him have a more successful career.  

But I think Cresswell is the smarter footballer, Trialist just reminds me of another 'Bambi-on-ice'.

Archived