Only Derby County...

SuperDerbySuperRams

8 hours ago, Penelope Pendrex said:

On top of all this we looked two leagues below Leeds on Saturday.

Really ???? Away performances at the team top of the league are often similar to this. Like most of your posts today you're just piling on the negativity and exaggeration ( like a League 2 team  when we fought back ?) 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, DRBee said:

Really ???? Away performances at the team top of the league are often similar to this. Like most of your posts today you're just piling on the negativity and exaggeration ( like a League 2 team  when we fought back ?) 

You're making the classic mistake of making too much of the scoreline. We should have been 5-0 down when we equalised.

I screamed as loud as anyone when it went in, it was a fantastic attack and moment amongst an otherwise utterly outclassed performance.

58 minutes ago, lagavulinram said:

I bought the paper.

It was advertising iceland deals as the front cover. So all is not lost.

Ive been thinking what name on the back of my Derby shirt. A good quality player, the heart and sole of Derby. 

But i might just put BOOZE on the back!

Perhaps just ask them to replace the emblem of a ram with that of a newt. 

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

What I want to know is... this was a team bonding exercise, right?  Boost morale?  Bring everyone together?  Brothers in arms?

...Why the eff was Waghorn 16 miles away in Nutts, with his missus.  Always knew he was a bad apple, that one!   ?

Hmm. 

You saw his missus right? 

Get carried home by a hairy arsed drunken teammate, or by her?

Archived