A message to Derby players

B4ev6is

Look new season new start go out there and prove people wrong go play your football and get on the deck even yesterday you created good plays get the ball on the deck and hit and move football. Go to hudderfield think right time to play our football and express our selfs.

We must give our fans hope and something to get behind our fans can be the best we have seen how they lift us. But first we need get them on there feet cheering us on and pround we are to play for them.

So come on Derby come out fighting against Huddersfield and I shall be there leading the charge.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep as always support works two ways, we need to give everything in support of the team, but for that to be sustained the team have gotta give us something to cheer about. Playing like we have the last couple of matches, without creating anything, ain’t gonna get anyone singing. Gotta go out there and play football the way it should be played- let’s hope cocu shares the vision and sends his team out to play attacking football. Impossible to know at the minute how Cocu really wants us to play, but let’s hope it’s a bit better than the steaming pile of turd we saw on Sunday! 

Think Huddersfield may be a game we’ll have to scrap in rather than go out all guns blazing, but that’s ok, early in the season away from home it’s to be expected. Just hope we get a win for the travelling fans, among them won’t be me, as I’m a lazy arse and will be watching at home.

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Look new season new start go out there and prove people wrong go play your football and get on the deck even yesterday you created good plays get the ball on the deck and hit and move football. Go to hudderfield think right time to play our football and express our selfs.

We must give our fans hope and something to get behind our fans can be the best we have seen how they lift us. But first we need get them on there feet cheering us on and pround we are to play for them.

So come on Derby come out fighting against Huddersfield and I shall be there leading the charge.

It is the summer holiday and half the team will have been all over excited in the park all day . I predict the sugar from all those fruit shoots and haribo will keep them going first half .  Expect them to struggle second half as it will be past there normal bedtime.

If we don’t get three points B4 keep the faith mate. I’m sure you will, but until Kick Off we won’t know what the team will look like, fingers crossed the players he’s aiming to bring in arrive. 

I am very chilled, new manager, first team not fixed yet and a lot of new faces against a decent side away from home.

if it goes bad it really won’t mean much. 

If it goes well it could give confidence a real boost 

for me the opening day is double or quits .. we’ve almost nothing to lose. 

i can’t wait ! COYR 

Not long now can not wait, and Marriott back in training is a bonus we need , as this lad can finish, was there against Reading last year, can not get the time off work for Huddersfield so will be watching sky sports, think we will win again 2-1, with Bennett and Marriott scoring in he last 5 mins, after coming on as a sub. Always positive before every season starts, and I feel the same again.

Archived