Cricket World Cup 2019

MK

1 hour ago, ronnieronalde said:

Well that was just brilliant. 

All we can ask for really, we're in the Semi Final going into the Second Innings with every chance of making the final.

For the first time in a generation our cricketers could make a World Cup Final.

With everything that has been going on in the country, the sporting side of things has been a brilliant distraction for the last couple of years.

I'd love to see the openers make a century partnership here, something like 50 for 0 after the first 10 just to settle the nerves.

Come on lads. Come on!!!

If they score six next over I’m asking you for lottery numbers 

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All we can ask for really, we're in the Semi Final going into the Second Innings with every chance of making the final.

With everything that has been going on in the country, the sporting side of things has been a brilliant distraction for the last couple of years.

I'd love to see the openers make a century partnership here, something like 50 for 0 after the first 10 just to settle the nerves.

Come on lads. Come on!!!

Hang on a minute lads and lasses.

You can add cricket scoring rates back onto that list of things I'm a genius about ?

It's gone straight back in a number 4 on the list, behind the first 3 but edged back ahead of "how to eat 4 trfiles in an hour without making yourself sick."

Happy days.

4 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

Hang on a minute lads and lasses.

You can add cricket scoring rates back onto that list of things I'm a genius about ?

It's gone straight back in a number 4 on the list, behind the first 3 but edged back ahead of "how to eat 4 trfiles in an hour without making yourself sick."

Happy days.

Although to be pedantic you did say something like 50-0 which would suggest 49-0 or 51-0? 

Come on lads. Come on!!!

?????

5 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

What a disgraceful decision that was.

Review or not, when the Umpire gets it as wrong as that he should be over-ruled.

FFS it would have taken 30 seconds and one replay on the big screem.

Where's VAR when you need it.

Totally agree. Technology is there now so let’s have three reviews per side. Can only mean more correct decisions 

1 minute ago, SKRam said:

Totally agree. Technology is there now so let’s have three reviews per side. Can only mean more correct decisions 

Especially in a sport where players are very quick to "walk" if they even suspect they'd nicked it.

You could see from Roy's reaction he'd got nowhere near it.

Very poor, fortunately I think we've got enough quality with Root, Stokes and Morgan to see us over the line pretty comfortably.

8 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

What a disgraceful decision that was.

Review or not, when the Umpire gets it as wrong as that he should be over-ruled.

FFS it would have taken 30 seconds and one replay on the big screem.

Where's VAR when you need it.

All down to a ludicrous selfish review by Bairstow. 5 pints down and I could see he was clearly plumb. 

And I'm miles away in Smalley.

Archived