Sign in to follow this  
MK

Cricket World Cup 2019

England going well, Windies 5 down now for 156. Root of all people with two caught and bowleds.

Gayle dropped early, but luckily wasn't overly costly as he only made it into the 30s.

Usually, you'd say 213 is a bit of a simple chase... but with a severely hobbled Roy and possibly no Morgan at all... we will still need to go well.

89-0... good start from Bairstow and Root. Keep these pair in for another 10 overs and we should be comfortable. But... this is England...

I’ve never seen an Odi team as destructive as this England side, you could argue that any of the top 8 batsman are capable of getting a 200+ strike rate in any given game.

was at Trent Bridge yesterday...superb support from Bangladesh! they made up about 90% of the crowd, shame Australia racked up such a big total, that run chase was always going to be step too far, even on a batting friendly pitch.

hilarious 10 minutes seeing Steve Smith walk out to boos, gain 1 run, a failed review to overturn LBW then trudges off to a lot of heckling and cheers....Warner on the other hand seemed to get a decent reaction from the crowd, hell of a knock! two superb partnerships with Finch & Kharwaja...standing ovation for him after being caught.

On ‎18‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 13:47, rynny said:

That is an unbelievable innings from Morgan. 

I have tried cricket .  Just can't do it .  The one day stuff isn,'t to dreadful .  I do have a mate who's family are originally from India who would have sold his family to get a ticket for there game's against Pakistan so understand it has it's fans.  Golf is another one.

This is it in a nutshell though,  I remember this fella playing for Ireland,  who weren't at the world cup ,probably because this guy now plays for England .  Bizarre.  Seems like football might be going the same way though.