Cricket World Cup 2019

MK

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

was at Trent Bridge yesterday...superb support from Bangladesh! they made up about 90% of the crowd, shame Australia racked up such a big total, that run chase was always going to be step too far, even on a batting friendly pitch.

hilarious 10 minutes seeing Steve Smith walk out to boos, gain 1 run, a failed review to overturn LBW then trudges off to a lot of heckling and cheers....Warner on the other hand seemed to get a decent reaction from the crowd, hell of a knock! two superb partnerships with Finch & Kharwaja...standing ovation for him after being caught.

On ‎18‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 13:47, rynny said:

That is an unbelievable innings from Morgan. 

I have tried cricket .  Just can't do it .  The one day stuff isn,'t to dreadful .  I do have a mate who's family are originally from India who would have sold his family to get a ticket for there game's against Pakistan so understand it has it's fans.  Golf is another one.

This is it in a nutshell though,  I remember this fella playing for Ireland,  who weren't at the world cup ,probably because this guy now plays for England .  Bizarre.  Seems like football might be going the same way though.

Archived