Incorrect ticket type. Advice/help.

I purchased my ticket on Friday online via my ID and the confirmation states under Type - U22 (17-21)

I cant understand how this can be when surely the club holds all my details. I tried to call the club on Friday, with no joy, although it did cost me £43.00 ?

Has anyone else had this issue? I have emailed the club but had no response, they must have other queries. 

Thanks in advance

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go into the ticket office so you can actually talk to someone face to face, that’s almost always the best way to sort something out. Had similar mix-up’s with the ticket office recently, they’re really good when you’re actually there dealing with them.

Shouldn’t be much of a problem I reckon.

26 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

I purchased my ticket on Friday online via my ID and the confirmation states under Type - U22 (17-21)

I cant understand how this can be when surely the club holds all my details. I tried to call the club on Friday, with no joy, although it did cost me £43.00 ?

Has anyone else had this issue? I have emailed the club but had no response, they must have other queries. 

Thanks in advance

just call them - i got straight through this morning  - which surprised me!! they are posting tickets out tomorrow - and i wanted to change my address - he did it there and then

really helpful

think we are all strained by the system really . - not the people who run the office

10 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

Go into the ticket office so you can actually talk to someone face to face, that’s almost always the best way to sort something out. Had similar mix-up’s with the ticket office recently, they’re really good when you’re actually there dealing with them.

Shouldn’t be much of a problem I reckon.

Can I join the Clone Duane Holmes Initiative?

32 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

Thanks in advance

You selected the age of the tickets you wanted to buy, the ID belonging to any age group didn't matter. So unfortunately, looks like you made a boob.

But as everyone else has said, best to talk to the club first.

7 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Would imagine it’ll be possible to change it so wouldn’t worry too much, just make sure you do before you get to the gates

Just got off the phone to them, they are offering any amendments to tickets Sat/Sun at the ticket office, no good if you were planning on going down for the weekend. But hopefully sorted it.

12 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Can I join the Clone Duane Holmes Initiative?

Yes, we need all the resources we can get. The mission to clone our little king isn’t going to be easy but it’s gonna be worthwhile when at least 11 of them are out there nutmegging everyone.

Archived