What are you eating this morning

Day

Undeterred from my cake disaster I went back into the kitchen this morning. *Homemade with no garlic or seafood gluten free waffles, yoghurt & banana.

All washed down with a bottle of Smart water

*I didn’t lay the eggs myself and the yoghurt is Muller.

8D34FA9A-C22A-473C-B4D2-E6FF74205C69.jpeg

98A175FC-16CA-410C-A0D1-1426CFC5C9A2.jpeg

E1B721FA-1C09-4B86-BE63-B3F377A26CE7.jpeg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, FindernRam said:

So pancake mix in a weird griddle thing is good, but pancake mix in a pan is vile!?

Behave, more flour, butter no sugar, no oil and put that frying pan away. Not the same at all!

3 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

Is that a sandwich toaster with waffle plates?

Sandwich, panini and waffle toaster, comes with different plates you whip out and switch for what you’re after

6 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

I'm genuinely impressed! You've actually cracked eggs and everything. Now why don't you do that when you want Yorkshire puddings?

Bit of a stretch there @coneheadjohn!

Compared to some breakfasts it’s fairly healthy, 225g of gluten free flour, 2 eggs, 50g lactose free butter, 300ml lactose free milk, 2 tablespoons of baking powder, tea spoon of vanilla thingy and that’s it, made 9 in total.

Missus and I had 2 each and 5 in the freezer.

Half a pot of Muller, lactose free of course and half banana.

Be surprised if it’s over 300 cal.

6 hours ago, David said:

Behave, more flour, butter no sugar, no oil and put that frying pan away. Not the same at all!

Make my pancakes with eggs, flour and milk. Cooked on a griddle, no butter or oil. Don't worry about producing a thick batter, as a good pancake can be made with a thinner batter, resulting in less calories per unit, meaning you can have them more often. Which must be better for you and your missus.

3 hours ago, Parsnip said:

What sauce goes with egg though?

What kind of question is that? Come on now, have a word with yourself. No kitchen is complete without a bottle of Tommy K or Brown Sauce 

Archived