What are you eating this morning

David

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/05/2019 at 12:32, ariotofmyown said:

Beans ruin a breakfast, but at least they had the decency to serve them in bowls, preventing all the sick bean water contaminating all the good stuff.

Baked beans are probably amoungst the most inoffensive foods going, do you have childhood memories of having your head dunked in a bowl or something? ?

10 minutes ago, David said:

Baked beans are probably amoungst the most inoffensive foods going, do you have childhood memories of having your head dunked in a bowl or something? ?

I don't think I have very strong tastebuds so much prefer strong flavours. Beans are so bland to me. I can eat them if there was nothing else, but don't want them ruining some proper food. That bean water slime stuff on an egg, for example!

11 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

I don't think I have very strong tastebuds so much prefer strong flavours. Beans are so bland to me. I can eat them if there was nothing else, but don't want them ruining some proper food. That bean water slime stuff on an egg, for example!

You want to nip round @eddies then, if it’s not above 1 million on the Scoville Scale it’s off the menu 

4 hours ago, David said:

You want to nip round @eddies then, if it’s not above 1 million on the Scoville Scale it’s off the menu 

Not for breakfast though. Have I ever mentioned I'm on a diet and don't partake in breakfast at the moment? Saying that, a drop of Carolina Reaper sauce on cornflakes sounds pretty good.

7 minutes ago, eddie said:

Not for breakfast though. Have I ever mentioned I'm on a diet and don't partake in breakfast at the moment? Saying that, a drop of Carolina Reaper sauce on cornflakes sounds pretty good.

Do you have a fridge in your bathroom to chill the bog roll?

6 hours ago, David said:

Do you have a fridge in your bathroom to chill the bog roll?

I have penguin genes - I think I originated in Antarsetica.

8 hours ago, Stagtime said:

Baked beans are the devil's food. It's the one thing i cannot handle. Give me black pudding or Haggis with my brekkie but keep that crap off my plate!

I’m the same with vegamite mate ?

Archived