Sign in to follow this  
David

Brighton (A) FA Cup Tickets

8 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Last time I went they never stoped outside the ground and it stoped in city centre I never find my way back.

At Brighton they park right outside the away supporters entrance to the ground. You'd be fine, @B4ev6is. 

It's a very early start though.

15 minutes ago, IoW Derby said:

The delay in getting a 2nd allocation of tickets is ridiculous- the game is only a few days away! This will reduce numbers going I’m sure.

Im getting a bit squeaky bum - was mentally going to write it off if i can't get a purchase away by close of play today, cos the post just isn't reliable enough.....

My own fault tho - went out saturday thinking id have time sunday to sort and there we go....schoolboy error 😄

Any body no if you could pay on the gate if there’s tickets left from the second allocation..I live in Brighton so don’t want really want to have them posted in case don’t arrive in time..

2 minutes ago, ramjit said:

Any body no if you could pay on the gate if there’s tickets left from the second allocation..I live in Brighton so don’t want really want to have them posted in case don’t arrive in time..

Pay on the day information usually only comes out a day or two before the game

38 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Im getting a bit squeaky bum - was mentally going to write it off if i can't get a purchase away by close of play today, cos the post just isn't reliable enough.....

My own fault tho - went out saturday thinking id have time sunday to sort and there we go....schoolboy error 😄

Will be on sale today mate

44 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

11:30 on sale 

12 hours ago, DenbyRam said:

Any tips for Lewes as that's where we're heading?

There are quite a few decent pubs in Lewes but most don't open until 12 midday. You could try the Royal Oak, I think that opens at 11. It's only a 3-4 minute walk to the station. From there the train to Falmer is around 7 minutes. 

I don't understand why they didn't give us the full allocation in the first place. Surely they knew we would sell them and would have saved all the doubts about getting them on time when there was such a short window in which to sell and post

16 minutes ago, StevenageRam said:

I don't understand why they didn't give us the full allocation in the first place. Surely they knew we would sell them and would have saved all the doubts about getting them on time when there was such a short window in which to sell and post

How would they know. 12:30 kick off, this could have gone either way.